Sunday, June 27, 2010

"Anyway, what's great is I know whenever I share this type of information with thousands of people at once..."

.

Aiiighty den, I'm off. But, I gotta leave you good folks with some good news or some people might crap their baggy or skinny pants. I think the new world orderlies behind all this nonsense think they freaked out enough people for now, so things should calm down a bit and we'll be cool. Stay up! :-)

Peace,
BK

.





.

[redacted] comments on my Facebook page:

.

"following and reposting your notes...i like them."

.

FYI, since people's attention spans are getting shorter, here's my shared quick response:

.

Thanks [redacted], I'm glad to hear you're in the game and that you think sharing these posts could help, I think it's good for more people hear this perspective to counter all the crap from all sides. I usually bounce ideas off people before I formally say them like they should be written in stone. By the time you read them, many are ready to quote, paraphrase, adapt and share with a lot of people, though please use your best judgment since I just free-think and bust whenever sometimes. My philosophy has always been public domain and open source because I knew we'd need to have something that's not just trying to make money or carve out a niche on tap, among other reasons, including being able to think freely without worrying about pissing people off who logically understand I'm right but don't want to find a logical reaction to it. It just is what it is and it takes a bit, but over time people realize I was right about a lot of stuff just like many others who choose to spend a lot of time figuring all this stuff out, including hopping up and down saying "What Will People In Toronto Do * Before * The G20?" on poster and flyers, yelling about it on the radio, making music, sharing 16 ideas on audio and video... all starting in April. So yeah, I was worried when I read in the Globe & Mail that "10,000 cops, troops, mercs and spooks" were coming to town and I thought other people should be worried too. Who knew? Anyway, what's great is I know whenever I share this type of information with thousands of people at once, everybody likes it. However, when I share it with one person, they're often too-nervous to know if they should. So, we're cool with it, we just don't know it yet! :-P

.

.

.

Bonus: I don't "chat" because I think it's incredibly f--king dangerous to destroy your ability to think and speak, but especially not right now with wha'g'wan.

.

sorry beb, i've gotta keep busy working on important stuff right now on behalf of this city, so if you get in my way with any cute-chickie voodoo-magic and it doesn't work, you'll just get pissed off. it's best to leave me for a bit until the 10,000 cops, troops, mercs and spooks leave. it's nothing personal, but they're making too many people nervous and i'm one of the guys who can handle them, so that's what i'm doing. cool? thanks sweetie! :-)

.