Friday, June 25, 2010

What Happened To Hip Hop? "my first response is i'm tired of you bitches complaining about my singing voice. "



.

my first response is i'm tired of you bitches complaining about my singing voice. that's all you ever do, or just whine about "how" i'm saying it like i'm reading you f--king children a f--king children's story. grow up, cut the sh-t and be a man. we're under martial law in toronto - and i'm telling you - and you just keep bitching about "how" i'm telling you?

you can see what's going on and i can explain it well if you can't understand it. if i have to do all this crap then i'm going to have fun doing it my way. that's exactly what put me in the position to think clearly now. if i'd listened to all the soft motherf--kers who told me to think like everyone else, then i'd have no balls now either and we'd be even more screwed.

sorry, part of me says "they've had their balls ripped off so be nice", but i also know that treating adults like children just because they ask to be treated like children only turns them into children. that's what's been happening. do whatever the hell you want. just don't ever say i didn't give you all the info and options you need. welcome to the 21st f--king century.

finally, no successful people i know who "do stuff" have this problem with me, just insecure fools who want to try to tear me down to their useless level by trying to say what i do is useless. i have tons of evidence over the years to know that's just more whiny garbage. if you f--ks f--ks with me, fine. if not, fine. but you're being f--ked with, so find your own response to it.

i'm out.

peace
bk

.

http://www.hiphopcanada.com/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=9496824

.