Thursday, November 06, 2014

SCRAPS: New Fun, Dope, Inspirational and FREE Track by Femcee Extraordinaire Eternia! :)




.

Hey Y'all,

I just got emailed and heard a great track by acclaimed Canadian femcee or female rapper Eternia. She's been killing it for years and while I've been a fan and knew her casually through hip hop circles and friends when she was in Toronto, she's now moved to New York and is better than ever.

I think she probably released this to help us feel great and it works, so feel free to check out the description and download below and enjoy more of her stuff too! :)

Peace,

BK

.



.

SCRAPS by Eternia

00:00 / 04:03

I heard this beat playing while praying at City Lights in Toronto.

I wrote this entire song the same night, and recorded it the following afternoon.
that was a year ago.

The hook has been playing over and over in my mind lately, even though I haven't been listening to the song at all.

I thought I'd share it with y'all...
perhaps it will speak to you too.


credits

released 03 November 2014

Producer: Durazzo - "Dark Roast" from the album Cascades
Recording Engineer: Michael "DJ Merciless" Pompey
tags

all rights reserved

http://eternia.bandcamp.com/album/scraps

.