Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Dispatches from the Hallowed Book of Faces: El Mini-Narrativo Potpourri Por Flavour! :P



.



.


.

 
.

Just went to the National Women's Show on the weekend at the Metro Convention Centre and did a bunch of interviews and it was a lot of fun, the video is coming soon. Thanks to everyone who participated and who was just plain friendly, check out their site if you'd like --

http://www.nationalwomenshow.com/en/toronto/visitor/

.

FYI, the Gentlemen's Expo event is coming up next weekend and I'm probably attending to do interviews there as well. Feel free to check out their site --

http://www.gentlemensexpo.com/

.

BTW, as part of my pop-culture consumption I often watch Netflix with my roommate and we just saw the first three episodes of a new series called "Darknet" both shot and set in Toronto with familiar locations to downtowners like the CN Tower, King and Queen Streets and so on. It's basically 30 minutes with three short independent horror stories about people going crazy and killing themselves and others while others watch some of this on the "darknet", basically a snuff-film website with other disturbing videos that's really a thing as far as I've heard. While it's a bit uneven and not a finished product yet, as a homer I'm rooting for it and it's certainly interesting and insightful viewing while seeing Toronto on TV portrayed as Toronto is kind of neat. While not for the faint of heart, it's instructive and a good reminder to avoid going crazy or driving each other crazy which is fairly easy to do in big and crowded cities with people under pressure. Check out the series and site if you'd like --

http://darknetfiles.com/

.

IMHO, as a man you can trust who's typically polite, busy, respectful, confident, chivalrous and courteous, lots of people in Toronto say hello and I also meet lots of people, including newbies in town who I feel for. Like the beautiful little German girl from Hamburg today who's been here 3 weeks, or the beautiful Dubai babe on the weekend who's been here a year. I feel for them coming from old world cultures and likely not yet used to our busy and narcissistic new world gender-neutralized (no disrespect to anybody relaxed about any lifestyle choice) and stressful culture with what appears to be an epidemic lack of respect that seems to be making people jittery. Plus, it sucks for us too. So, I'm inviting people who care about these issues to get in touch. If you don't, then don't worry about it. If you do, then don't worry about it, simply get in touch and we'll see what we can do. Since I can help I owe it to people to create these lines of communication and keep them open to those interested, especially since I think what we want to believe in is people being nice, at least in general. On that note, may I present a simple site with a simple plan to make simple plans --

http://whatyouwanttobelievein.com/

.









9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

nike football boots
longchamp bags
nike dunks shoes
longchamp sale
stephen curry shoes
air jordan shoes
yeezy shoes
links of london
harden shoes
true religion outlet

9:56 PM  
Blogger قمم التميز said...

شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
شراء اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
اثاث مستعمل بالرياض
اثاث مستعمل
شراء اثاث مستعمل

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Life indeed is GRACE, I'am Daan Sophia currently in California USA. I would like to share my experience with you guys on how I got a loan of $185,000.00 USD to clear my bank draft and start up a new business. It all started when i lost my home and belongings due to the bank draft I took to offset some bills and some personal needs. I became so desperate and began to seek for funds at all means. Luckily for me I heard a colleague of mine talking about this company, I got interested although i was scared of being scammed, I was compelled by my situation and had no choice than to seek advise from my friend regarding this very company and was given their contact number, getting intouch with them really made me skeptical due to my past experience with online lenders, little did i know this very Company "PROGRESSIVE LOAN INC. was a godsent to me and my family and the entire Internet World, this company has been of great help to me and some of my colleague and today am a proud owner of well organized business and responsibilities are well handled all thanks to Josef Lewis of (progresiveloan@yahoo.com).. So if really you are genuinely in need of a loan either to expand or start up your own business or in any form of financial difficulty, i advise you give Mr Josef Lewis of Progressive loan the opportunity of financial upliftment in your life Email: progresiveloan@yahoo.com OR Call/Text +1(603) 786-7565 and not fall victim of online scam in the name of getting a loan. thanks

4:25 AM  
Blogger WWWWWWWWWW said...

nike hyperdunk
roshe shoes
chrome hearts
nike foamposite
ferragamo belt
adidas gazelle
christian louboutin shoes
basketball shoes
curry 4 shoes
off white hoodie

11:45 PM  
Blogger JESSICA JANE said...

If you have a history of illness that is difficult to recover, maybe our next article will help you to recover

Cara Alami Mengatasi Eksim Basah
Cara Mengatasi Rematik Pada Lansia
Obat Radang Lambung

11:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www1022

ralph lauren
prada handbags
ugg boots clearance
kate spade outlet
hogan shoes
moncler outlet
fitflops clearance
oakley sunglasses
christian louboutin outlet
canadian goose

2:01 AM  
Blogger كيمو نور00201201726286 said...

شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
شركة نقل عفش بجازان
شركة عزل اسطح بجازان
شركة تنظيف كنب بجازان
شركة تنظيف مجالس بجازان
شركة تنظيف منازل بجازان
شركة تنظيف فلل بجازان
شركة تنظيف شقق بجازان
شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان

4:48 PM  
Blogger unknow2020 said...

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
شركة القوة افضل شركة خدمات في المنطقة الشرقية
افضل شركة تنظيف بالدمام تعتبر من أشهر الشركات الموجودة في الدمام والتي تمتلكها شركة القوة لخدمات التنظيف المتعددة، وهي تقدم خدمة ممتازة جدا وحازت على ثقة الكثير من العملاء بسبب الدقة والأمانة في تقديم خدمة التنظيف بمختلف أنواعها، وتقدم الشركة خدمات التنظيف لمختلف الهيئات والمؤسسات والفلل والبيوت، لذلك دعنا نتعرف على شركة تنظيف بالدمام والخدمات التي تقدمها من خلال هذا المقال.

شركة تنظيف بيوت بالدمام
شركة تنظيف فلل بالدمام
شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
شركة رش مبيدات بالدمام
شركة ابادة حشرات بالدمام
https://al-koya.com
شركة تنظيف سجاد بالدمام
شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام

7:08 PM  
Blogger ahmed deraz said...

خدمات الشارقة – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
اسعارفي الامارات epoxy
تركيب سيراميك الشارقة

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home