Sunday, July 04, 2010

Random Emails



.

Sorry dood, I said hi, don't take it personally, the City of Toronto's like my wife, and I don't like people touching my wife, especially filthy NWO types. I have ideas on how to beat this that are working, and I don't want to start any arguments again by simply trying to suggest more and better options than what we're doing. I figure I'd just let you happy-people be to do whatever they want. This was never about my ego, this was always about what we could do better for the people of Toronto. So, that's what I'm up to.

I think we need to think of and execute better stuff (with whomever) because I saw the martial law situation up-close as a "Go!" against the NWO before they hit us like that again. Harder. So, I'm going harder than ever. I have to stay in attack-mode to stay safe with my profile too. I think they tried to isolate and dis-empower me with all that stupid TTS beef. It's weird when all your friends start to look at you differently when you've been the same bastard saying the same things and better to consider. That hurt.

Anyway, I'm good and I want to work with you guys. For a year you were my only friends. But, I don't want to upset anybody by suggesting we try to get better. It's cool, I'm moving like a soldier and it feels good. If you people forget about me, I'm gone. So, you won't.

Peace,
BK

.

.

.

.

Cool dood, if you don't think I was smeared and attacked a million ways, no worries. We're different people, so we can think different thoughts, even here in Communist Canada, at least for now. Don't worry, as long as explaining myself like I just did means catching feelings, then I can't make it my problem. I'm too busy for that. So, I just won't get into it.

This is exactly what I thought might happen yesterday. That's why I said a friendly hello and left. I'm damned if I stay and damned if I don't. I don't want to piss anyone off just by saying what I think when I can make people happy doing that too. So, that's what I'm doing. It's cool, I've got no guilt and nothing to get off my chest or make-peace with, so I'm moving well solo.

Frankly, none of this is about me. I can provide great leadership in a pinch and help people become leaders which I was trying to to, but if I can't, then I don't care. I'd rather people step-up and defend their hoods on their own. Some people also see me like a pitbull, or I'm handy to have around in case of a home-invasion, but they're afraid if I stick around I might eat their head.

Regardless, the "infowar" is what people (men should deal with this) have to creatively engage in fast. Or we're screwed and we won't even know how. I'm noticing the changes are happening faster. For example, the G20 Martial Law PSYOP media spin had us forgetting the whole thing in 3 days. We got different stuff to talk about and wanted to happily move on. We have to resist.

That's why we have to keep thinking, just like they do. We can't just feel good because we get used to learning how they're killing us and can handle it better than most people. That's completely insane. We also can't treat serious anti-NWO activism like it's "Facebook", or the "thing to do" sold by the most people, like the "protest" was. Here in Canada, we're ready for better to keep our country.

Peace,
BK

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home