Monday, July 05, 2010

More Random Emails



.

More Random Emails

.

.

.

Get a life.

I've been removing every one of your posters that I can find.

You've got issues that should be addressed clinically.

Regards,

[redacted].

.

.

.

No worries, it happens. Incidentally, I have a life and like other lives as well, so I'm good. You on the other hand appear to have some issues that you may need to be enlightened about to address. Your own response suggests that you have no specific issues with my posters that you care to point out, nor any factual inaccuracies, nor any suggestion that the information on them isn't of some benefit to the public, whereas I have lots of evidence to suggest that I should keep it up at this time in this country.

Your email is the only one of its kind that I've received. In Tolerant Toronto, my posters should at least be accepted as part of the vibrant public landscape in the same way a variety of other posters are. People can read them or not. Otherwise anybody can be targeted for their free speech with pathetic gestapo snitch-tactics. Excuse the language, but it explains it. So, with no actual cited "reason" to take them down, I suggest you find some sort of help yourself and wish you best of luck with it for all our sakes.

Incidentally, you should look into UN Agenda 21 for 21st Century to take our rights and confiscate all our property using phony environmentalism that ignores real threats. Nasty stuff. The globalists want us all stacked and packed in compact cities in neo-feudalist Chinese-style tiny accommodations worldwide. They use the same language as the Soviet Communist Constitution in the late 70's, or "use less now to make sure there's stuff for future generations". Except then the people at the top just steal it.

Anyway, here's a great website on it. Best of luck in your investigations.

http://www.freedomadvocates.org

Regards,
Vijay

.

.

.

Weezy updates fans on life behind bars...

10:57, Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Incarcerated rapper Lil Wayne has updated his fans on how he’s doing behind bars in Rikers Island and thanked everyone again for being so supportive. He also congratulated his Young Money team for scooping up awards at the recent BET Awards and says that he feels proud.

He wrote on his Weezy Thanx You blog: "I hope everyone's summer has been going well doing whatever it is you like to do. On my end, I'm alive, breathing and blessed. You already know how I'm passing the time - reading and working out.

"I know I say it every letter, but thank you from the bottom of my heart for the pictures, rocking free Weezy tees, and continuous letters.

“They mean the world. I promise to continue to update as much as I can and answer as many questions as I can from you guys. Shout out to my YM family for making me proud last night. Love and appreciate life. God bless."

http://www.mtv.co.uk/artists/lil-wayne/news/228890-lil-wayne-im-alive-breathing-and-blessed

.

.

.

Lil Wayne - Drop The World ft. Eminem

8,497,212 views



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diJnAxR3r9Y

.

.

.