Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Every Day That I'm Not A TTS Assistant Organizer Sucks For Everyone.



.

Every Day That I'm Not A TTS Assistant Organizer Sucks For Everyone.

.

What am I supposed to do? What am I supposed to say? What's supposed to happen? Am I just supposed to go away? Just supposed to shut up?

Sorry for being self-indulgent, but this has gone on far too long, and with exactly 2 months left before the G20 Summit, I don't know how to solve this problem.

There are some people who can help us try to help resolve this, so I hope a few care enough to help me get back to being an effective activist on behalf of Toronto.

.

Note: if you just want a politically correct short answer, please see above; if you want ideas of what may be happening to stop it from happening again, see below.

.

Unfortunately... to personally justify a decision to (permanently?) remove me as an Assistant Organizer, I have to be dehumanized, or the decision won't make sense.

Many people who professionally torture and kill other people have to do the same thing: they have to dehumanize their victims to make sure they don't feel bad for them.

That's one reason why Mark doesn't read my emails - yet - will still call them "childish" and "self-indulgent" even though they're full of the same admired advice as always.

.

Some people say they read and like my emails full of philosophy and timely ideas to help us understand and deal with the world we live in, so I already know of their value.

However, truly good Christians and others can't feel they can just "punish" someone for weeks unless they turn them into a monster, so I'm caught in a trap they have to set.

After centuries of "Burn him -- he's a witch!" type crap, I thought we finally knew better, but it's cool, G-d can see what's up and make up His mind, I just wish he could email.

.

Now, I can't believe I'm watching this insanity happen in slow-motion without others speaking up, if this doesn't turn around, I will be isolated into oblivion while we all suffer for it.

Explaining myself just seems to make the problem worse, so I guess I'm supposed to stay silent like a dog being yelled at, instead of an adult with the same passion as always.

I can't do that, not with my sense of "right" and "wrong" far outweighing my ability to "lie" or get "political" and many people who want me to continue to get some good work done.

.

Perhaps at this point it's just ego's, because after nearly 2 years of working together, I know that Mark is one of the strongest freedom-fighters we have in this country, and so am I.

Since we're both decent and generous people who've acted that way with each other and others, that's what makes this situation incredibly dangerous and stupid right before the G20.

The last thing I want to do is make things worse, but since I never get any feedback on how to "resolve" this matter, I have to keep trying stuff to avoid our selfishness screwing our city.

.

Perhaps this can be solved with a phone call, but the last time I called Mark was right after I accidentally found out I was booted as an AO when I tried to post a chemtrail spraying meet-up.

Since I had just been removed as an AO without any discussion or my knowledge, I asked for the decision to be reversed so I could help us organize and defend against the chemtrail attacks.

That didn't work and nothing has since, so I have no idea who has more "pull" within TTS than I do, or who could possibly talk behind my back to get my friends to turn on me, but it's a bad sign.

.

Perhaps this is not the best way to run our organization, with totally centralized power in charge and no checks and balances, no remedies, no trial, no options... nothing. It's an NWO wet-dream.

Since we all see what's happening, or what could happen later if someone with bad intentions gets in charge of TTS, I'd like to help expand the AO's list to more people we trust to settle future issues.

There are objective problems with any one "individual" being in charge of TTS and "too busy" to handle matters like this quickly on behalf of the "group" of people depending on them, so others can help.



BTW, the reason I take time to carefully craft my "emails" isn't just for "me" as a creative person. I don't get paid enough. It's to create a detailed historical record of current events for the future while also giving people a chance to understand and affect them now. While I have no problem with being disciplined for my excesses on occasion, and I've even told Mark specifically to do so whenever he thinks it's warranted, this Kafkaesque nightmare of being stripped of my leadership role and left in limbo is more brutal than any punishment I felt I'd have to endure after all the work I've done for TTS.

Do I deserve to be punished in perpetuity?

Maybe I do, but if some people don't think so, who does?

Can I finally face my accuser - or - at least hear the charges against me?

.

Regards,

Vij

.

The Trial

The Trial (German: Der Prozess) is a novel by Franz Kafka, first published in 1925. One of Kafka's best-known works, it tells the story of a man arrested and prosecuted by a remote, inaccessible authority, with the nature of his crime never revealed either to him or the reader.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Trial

.

Toronto Truth Seekers (TTS)

http://www.torontotruthseekers.com/

.

3 Comments:

Blogger eugene said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

11:09 PM  
Blogger eugene said...

sorry (had to edit this!)

"However, truly good Christians and others can't feel they can just "punish" someone for weeks unless they turn them into a monster, so I'm caught in a trap they have to set.

After centuries of "Burn him -- he's a witch!" type crap, I thought we finally knew better, but it's cool, G-d can see what's up and make up His mind, I just wish he could email."

1) from what i've heard from you in the past and am reading now, you sound like somebody who understands, or should, the following: a true christian is a person who believes in and practices life according to the true teachings of the prophet Jeshua ben Yusuf (or Isa as he's known in the Qu'uran).

the people you're using as you're example here doing the kind of thing you describe aren't true christians, but an amalgam of both knowing and unwitting demon worshippers masquerading behind the camouflage of "christianity."

please don't put my father in with that group. i understand you're making a passionate point. i hope you were being ironic.

2) "we" don't know any better after centuries of burn the witch crap because the same people who've been screaming burn the witch for centuries are still carrying the torches.

God sees. who do you think is keeping the witch burners' torches away from you?

11:10 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

www0523


polo ralph lauren
pandora jewelry
michael kors outlet
cheap jordans
canada goose outlet
mulberry outlet
air huarache
polo shirts
canada goose outlet
oakley sunglasses

4:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home