Thursday, July 20, 2006

...and frankly, next summer I'm looking forward to just chilling on patios... ;)





Hi [---],

While I'm not familiar with the book or incidents you mentioned, I'm glad I am now, and yes - I'm afraid this is "real".

We can all see our leaders appearing powerless to stop or slow down this "new" onslaught of global terrorism that appeared to come out of nowhere to replace "Communism", and the reason is they don't want to: they and their elite financial backers are greatly empowered by keeping people scared, and they can legislate significant changes in this atmosphere that may be incredibly difficult to undo later.

It's amazing to understand the "elite's" sphere of influence, and it's very similar to that of an adult and a small child: the elite are like adults who wield tremendous amounts of power and control over the systems and institutions we have in place, and can choose to freely disregard or circumvent them; we are children who are very much beholden to the structure and certainty these self-same systems provide, and can lose our grip on reality when we learn those systems are flawed and dangerous.

It's kind of like realizing you have abusive parents, and can be very traumatic.

I've been studying this for a couple of years now, and have argued various aspects with a variety of laypersons, economists, politicians, activists, journalists, PhD's, and many others. In fact, I'm being paid (but not that much) to be on a panel of experts tonite discussing "hip hop" and "dub poetry" (the latter a Jamaican style of rhythmic spoken word) and related topics of culture, activism and politics, and the people who've invited me know that I'm into exposing the above nonsense as well.

I'm also interning at a radio station, and again - they know the "other side" of what I believe. I don't have to bring it up all the time (and don't), but making it (e.g. "this is all a big lie!") an organic and natural part of my existence is a key to being at peace with it. In casual conversation I will calmly make the corrections I deem worthy of making at the appropriate times, and most people today suspect their government and media are lying to them anyway, so they're usually appreciative of being informed of any elements of "truth" they can get.

(Sometimes with friends and family I go a little nuts, but I also feel I have more latitude to speak more freely and can better gauge "public" attitudes towards this kind of information in it's rawest form.)

I don't want to be right, but I'm afraid no one that can prove me wrong, so we're in a bit of trouble.

But hey, at least I'm not confused into hating the wrong people...

Now - I'd love to be proven wrong, just so I can hang out on patios and have beers with my friends. But, I'm afraid I can't spare as much time to enjoy the beautiful (and fleeting) summer as I'd like...

There is hope however, and since [---] asked me for some and instead I doubled the despair (sorry!), I thought I'd include [---], [---] and [---] here since we're having a separate discussion already.

(Well, it's mostly just me writing or ranting thousands of words, but you know, that's just what I do... ;)

In the documentary "TerrorStorm" itself on Google Video, you saw how the people of Madrid, Spain rejected the media's portraly of their government staging "terror" attacks in the fake "Madrid Bombings". The public rallied against their media and government so strongly it forced them to admit that it was an inside job - AND - they pulled their troops out of Iraq!

You can also see the Orange Revolution in the Ukraine where the people made sure the leader they elected was selected to lead; and Hugo Chavez doling oil money and land out to poor people in Venezuela and building his own version of "CNN" to combat the CIA and other intelligence agencies influence on all the major media of the world.

Congress winning the Indian elections wasn't a bad step either, as at least there are some links to "left" or "liberal" or "progressive" groups who helped get them elected. That's also why I tried to support John Kerry in 2004: sure like all Presidents (especially since the last decent one got JFKilled) he'd be an evil servant of elite interests, but at least we'd have existing communications channels between grassroots organizations that helped put him in power and his campaign to pester him for postive change.

Now no one has Bush's phone number, not that he'd listen anyway... :(

In fact, the U.S.-backed candidate just "stole" the election in Mexico in the exact same way that Bush stole America's in 2000 and 2004 - and publicly, so what they can get away with (and historically have gotten away with) in full-view of the world boggles the mind...

Either way, we know, I've known for a while now and want to speed up the process of acting: calmly test out sharing this information with a few people, refine your approach, and confidently move forward at your own speed.

If you're happy, calm, confident, knowledgeable and passionate you'll be fine, and all you have to really do is prove that your worldview makes you "happier" than the conventional one, it's tough at first, but when you see what willfully ignorant and/or miserable messes many people are these days, it's not really that hard.

People think that learning this stuff is depressing: it's not.

Not learning it, and being poisoned by a mass media system that's deliberately trying to anger and confuse you into supporting endless wars, domestic tyranny, and the killing of millions of innocent people, well... to me that's just waaaay more depressing.

It took me a long time to come around, but I realize what's at stake: history tells us that "dark" periods have lasted for hundreds of years with half the tools and weapons our current leaders have to enslave us.

However, today we have twice as many tools and weapons (non-violent ones like email and Google Video!) to help us remain "free", and frankly next summer I'm looking forward to just chilling on patios... ;)

Love, BK







Peace by preparing for peace...
BK

______________________

...

Black Krishna Brand

Philosophy - http://blackkrishna.blogspot.com/

Music - http://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/blackkrishna.htm

...

P.S. Watch "TerrorStorm" on Google Video!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947


P.P.S. Check this out too while you still can!

Congress is pushing a law that would abandon the Internet's First Amendment -- a principle called Network Neutrality that prevents companies like AT&T, Verizon and Comcast from deciding which Web sites work best for you -- based on what site pays them the most. If the public doesn't speak up now, our elected officials will cave to a multi-million dollar lobbying campaign.

http://www.savetheinternet.com/











0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home