Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Enjoy Random Empowering Interactions: April 30th, 2013, 8:45 am



.

I was just on my porch now having a coffee and had a series of random and empowering interactions that I'd like to share with you.

I said hello briefly to people driving by in cars by making some semblance of quick eye contact and acknowledgment.

I said "Good morning" and nodded briefly to two old men walking and talking by and when one started rubbing his nose grossly I ignored him.

I'd moved on to a Philipino nanny walking a little 4 year old jewish girl across the street and helped them cross the street. While they were at first unsure of what to do with the attention they got, I just relaxed and casually said "there" or something as they relaxed and hit the other sidewalk.

Then a young and tall 12 year old black girl walked by on her way to school and looked at me, so I said "Good morning" and smiled. As she walked on, she started spazzing out a bit to try to flirt in a confused and nervous way and wasn't sure how she should do it. So, I said "No, no, just keep your chi somewhere wholesome and let it float around a bit you goof" like in the stomach they rub when they feel that way, or back or lower-back to reach it, instead of what a grown-ass women can choose to do by comfortably shaking her ass. Then I kept an eye on her more generally just for a bit as she relaxed and left for school hopefully not thinking I was upset with her in any way or that she'd made any mistakes.

After I said this, a man and woman drove by in a truck and she looked at me with a big smile as they passed.

Meanwhile, the Philipino nanny and the 4 year old jewish girl were now walking up the sidewalk towards me and past my house on the way up the street. So, I casually kept an eye on them relaxing and chatting and didn't do or say anything. Just as they were leaving my sight, to clarify I said "Have a good day, you both know you're very cute and I was happy to find out, bye!" and smiled and laughed as they relaxed and passed by, even getting my attention again for a sec from around the corner before they were out of sight.

Good old Grace and Oblivia, inherently special and relaxed and relaxing, it was very nice to meet you again as it always is, whoever and wherever you are.

Before I came inside the house again, I was surprised by how fast my somewhat worried and bad mood about whatever had completely disappeared thanks in particular to the Philipino nanny and 4 year old jewish girl having a nice and relaxing interaction with me that put all of us in a good mood.

Then I wrote this blog as a cathartic release of a good mood that will hopefully help others too. People may not understand how and why I persist with my latest "Mission Impossible For (?): Ghost Protocol" project, but I'll say point-blank it's because I get tons of positive energy from quiet people.

If you don't feel this way and want to, then feel free to get in touch so I can explain the some of the core philosophies behind the practical applications that I often show people every few seconds nearly every day. As long as people relax and empower each other more then we should feel and be fine.

Trust me, I've spend 10 years working on the math, just see the rest of this blog for more.

.

"Best believe somebody's paying the pied piper,
All the pain inside amplified by the, 
Fact that I can't get by with my 9 to, 
5 and I can't provide the right type of, 
Life for my family, 'cause man, 
These goddamn food stamps don't buy diapers,
And it's no movie, there's no Mekhi Phifer, 
This is my life..."

- "Lose Yourself", Eminem

.

http://whatyouwanttobelievein.com/

.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home