Wednesday, May 19, 2010

If I had a bunch of people following me: then I'd just get killed and they would be destroyed.

.

FYI...

.



.

Incidentally: I also wrote this would happen if I was over-demonized unfairly before the G20, or people would use it as an excuse to ignore what I'm saying. That wouldn't be a problem if more people were saying stuff, but since we aren't, this is a huge problem.

.

Right before the G20: we should ignore this crap. I don't know who the hell "Beatrice" thinks she is, but I do know that "she" has posted nothing but garbage since she joined. She says she's a church-goer: but it's hard to believe when these are her posts.

.

"An old friend from church woke me up in June 2006. I've been trying to wake others up ever since, with mixed results. One positive result: I learned about this meetup group from an active truther. I hope to learn some useful things here."

http://9-11.meetup.com/282/members/11460577/

.

If one guesses she's "for real", they should question her remarks to see if they're helpful or not. If one guesses she's "for fake", then it looks like she's taking random shots at me just as I'm trying to re-build credibility for my ideas so people can use them.

.

Regardless, this is an old dead topic. Why is "Beatrice" bringing it up again? The reason I write long explanations is because they're "mine" for anyone to see. If someone else wants to recycle them into stupid one-liners: we should ask why. Does it help?

.

Anyway, I'm working on a song called "What More Can I Say?" to help settle this. When I said the same stuff last summer, and the ones before, it worked just fine. However, with increasing social pressure to "chill out"... it's getting a lot tougher to repeat it.

.

Thursday, July 02, 2009

Canadians kNWO What Time It Is! :-)

http://blackkrishna.blogspot.com/2009_06_28_archive.html

.

Peace,
BK

.

.

.

Oh yeah, sorry if new people especially are confused, but I'll stack my resume from when I started to this very minute against any truthers in the world, including still being able to come up with brand new ideas today. I'm not perfect: I'm just good at this stuff.

.

However, that doesn't mean anything unless anyone else does something with it. I could've sold-out a long time ago, half-stepped some "truth" in what I did and been reasonably comfortable and successful. However: I know if we lose it'll suck, so no thanks.

.

Meanwhile, if what I say doesn't work at "TTS" anymore, for whatever reason, despite my track record, that's fine. I know it works for others in Toronto, so I can broaden my approach anyway. However: I hope other TTS'ers feel comfortable making suggestions.

.

We have to try to change our TTS culture from one that's "anti-intellectual" to one that respects "thinking" again, not just one-line forwards on random topics. Otherwise months will pass and we'll have no plans or goals or drive. We'll just be "nice" until we fail.


.

That's why I work on so much "philosophy" instead of just building "my" rep. If I'd played it really political: I would've been too-soft now to do anything but "fit in". If I had a bunch of people following me: then I'd just get killed and they would be destroyed by it.

.

So: I try and put out plans and ideas -- and -- ways to make it easier for people worldwide to think of plans and ideas. We're all being victimized by the same NWO running the same "game" on the world, so once we know the rules, we can beat it everywhere.

.

Anyway, I'm going back to working on this damn song. Everything takes a lot longer when you're worried about a group of 360 people, a city of 6 million, a country of 30 million and a world of 6 billion. However: the good news is you already know what I'm going to say.

.

Peace,
BK

.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home