Wednesday, July 13, 2005

The Clash of Civilizations: London Bombing Blackout, Power Failure Blamed

London Underground Exercises and the Magically Exploding Terrorists: Important Questions

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones

Official government story changes every minute

Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones/Prison Planet | July 13 2005

Since we posted our original article about the exercises being conducted on the London Underground which targeted the exact same spots as the bombings that happened on the morning of Thursday 7th July, a firestorm of interest on the subject has swept the internet.

Important questions need to be asked of both Peter Power and Visor Consultants, the agency who were running the drill.


Power has been hired by the government before and he is always used to release information after terrorist incidents in London.

Two previous examples of this are the March 2001 BBC television center bombing and the September 2000 rocket attack on the MI6 building.



1) March 2001 = NO POWER.


2) September 2000 = POWER!

Thursday, 21 September, 2000, 17:41 GMT 18:41 UK

'Rocket' theory over MI6 blast

Anti-terrorist expert Peter Power told the BBC the MI6 building was one of the most high profile in central London.

"If you wanted to make a name for yourself, get yourself back onto the front pages, why not go for something that's high profile and minimal risk."

He said there was growing evidence that it was a mortar-type device that was fired from several hundred yards away.

"The balance of probabilities, I think, indicates we are now looking at a republican act, very, very similar in more ways than one to the Hammersmith Bridge bomb a few months ago," he said.



The New Zealand Herald
World News

'Police shot bombers' reports New Zealander


A New Zealander working for Reuters in London says two colleagues witnessed the unconfirmed shooting by police of two apparent suicide bombers outside the HSBC tower at Canary Wharf in London.

The New Zealander, who did not want to be named, said the killing of the two men wearing bombs happened at 10.30am on Thursday (London time).

Following the shooting, the 8000 workers in the 44-storey tower were told to stay away from windows and remain in the building for at least six hours, the New Zealand man said.

He was not prepared to give the names of his two English colleagues, who he said witnessed the shooting from a building across the road from the tower.

Reports of attacks carried out by suicide bombers have been rife in London.

Canada's Globe and Mail newspaper reported an unconfirmed incident of police shooting a bomber outside the HSBC tower.

Canadian Brendan Spinks, who works on the 18th floor of the tower, said he saw a "massive rush of policemen" outside the building after London was rocked by the bombings.



While it's up (thank goodness MSNBC needs ratings) may as well have someone double-check the original "Secret Decoder Ring" statement - even MSNBC says it's wrong...



MSNBC staff and news service reports
Updated: 1:37 p.m. ET July 7, 2005

Islamic group claims London attack

Previously unknown group says blasts in retaliation for Iraq, Afghanistan

AFP-Getty Images

A screen grab shows a statement posted on a violent Islamic Web forum by a previously unknown group calling itself 'The Secret Organization of al-Qaida in Europe' claiming Wednesday's attacks in London.


But MSNBC TV translator Jacob Keryakes, who said that a copy of the message was later posted on a secular Web site, noted that the claim of responsibility contained an error in one of the Quranic verses it cited. That suggests that the claim may be phony, he said.

"This is not something al-Qaida would do," he said.




In an email, Power responds to inquiries concerning the bombshell he dropped about the drills his company was conducting, stating:

It is confirmed that a short number of 'walk through' scenarios planed [sic] well in advance had commenced that morning for a private company in London (as part of a wider project that remains confidential) and that two scenarios related directly to terrorist bombs at the same time as the ones that actually detonated with such tragic results. One scenario in particular, was very similar to real time events.

How very interesting, this confidential "wider project." In his initial interviews following the bombings, Power implied the drills were undertaken for just one client (to remain nameless but which our sources indicate is the Underground authority itself) but this statement suggests the involvement of additional parties.

The rest of the statement continues very defensively:

However, anyone with knowledge about such ongoing threats to our capital city will be aware that (a) the emergency services have already practiced several of their own exercises based on bombs in the underground system (also reported by the main news channels) and (b) a few months ago the BBC broadcast a similar documentary on the same theme, although with much worse consequences [??]. It is hardly surprising therefore, that we chose a feasible scenario - but the timing and script was nonetheless, a little disconcerting.

According to Power, now trying to quickly cover for his gaffe, absolutely EVERYONE knows that such drills are being conducted all the time in the Tube. And despite the statistical analysis proving otherwise, Power suggests that given the frequency of these drills, its possible one would occur at the exact same time as a real terrorist event.

And while he is "disconcert[ed]" by the presumed coincidence of the drills matching completely to the actual terrorist attack that went on around them, he greatly plays down the frightful reaction he had in his initial interviews ("the hair standing up on the back of his neck") by insinuating that the public is crazy for caring about this. We are just investigating this to get to the truth.

We have seen this pattern before: Drills playing out simultaneously with attacks to serve as operations cover. It happened precisely this way on September 11th with Norad standing down.

So after this response, which Peter Power are we supposed to believe? The Peter Power interviewed on radio and TV following the bombings that told reporters that the drills were sponsored by one group or the one that’s now telling us its two? Are we to believe the Peter Power that said that it was six bombs exploding in the same stations that his exercises were being conducted in or are we to believe the Peter Power of this email response that now claims it was just a couple of similar explosions?

We challenge Power to reveal the true scope of the drills that his company was conducting that fateful day and to stop evading the question of who his company was hired by to carry out the drills.



Post a Comment

<< Home