Friday, May 28, 2010

FYI -- Do these TTS poll questions with zero input from the accused sound like they were written in a fair and un-biased way to you?

.

FYI, right before the G20 Summit in Toronto, apparently the only thing the current leaders of TTS want to work on every week is trying to throw me out.

FYI, at no point have I asked for anything but my old Assistant Organizer position back so I could post meet-ups for myself and others to get stuff done.

FYI, I have never asked to become the main "Organizer". However, if I was in charge or if the people in charge took my advice, then TTS would have many AO's.

FYI, this is the problem with centralized and un-accountable power, it just does whatever it wants based on whims instead of being held accountable to tell the truth.

.

FYI, if TTS expanded to many AO's, then nobody who's in charge would have as much power because they could always be voted down. However, right now, this happens.

FYI, while TTS is off to a horrible start, more AO's would then post more TTS meet-ups to handle a variety of interests, more work would get done and people would be happier.

FYI, after proving that TTS members could do fantastic work on behalf of Toronto last year, thanks to the new focus on nothing but this witch-hunt, nobody wants to do anything now.

FYI, nobody can blame anybody else for their own fear and laziness, but they can sure try, so with 370 TTS members and a city of 6 million to work, let's see who tries something else.

.

FYI, the current climate of spiteful selfishness is making people feel more guilty and paranoid, then their fear is turning them into helpless and bitter children, which makes them defenseless.

FYI, to help counter that on behalf of 370 TTS members and 6 million people in Toronto, I postered for 13 hours downtown yesterday and put up hundreds, this is what I do for TTS and Toronto.

.



.



.

http://9-11.meetup.com/282/polls/238442/

.