Monday, July 04, 2005

I Don't Support The Troops, I Support The Truth...

I don't support--
The troops,

I support--
The truth,

The truth is:

We shouldn't teach--
The youth--
To shoot!

We don't need--
Teens--
Killin' the poor,

Comin' home--

Can they stop--
Killin' for sure?

Stop--
Feelin' the war?

Flashbacks!
Iraq's back!

Better now--
Try crack!

Better--
High--
Than back!

Better--
Buy--
My smack!

Better lie back,
And forget,
The pain,

Tap the cold-vein,
Insane,
'Cause the old game,
Of shame,

The whole thing,
In vain,
To maintain,
The game,

Chase the funny-money...
Just to sharpen your aim,

Complex,
Military-flex,
Major-connex,
Since Poppy Bush--
Cashed--
Hitler's cheques,
Cash-stash,
Comes-correct,

So they resurrect--
The Reichstag,
Like--
A hype-stag,
Gettin'--
Married to murder--
And body-type bags,

Tall, small, fat, thin,
Just pile 'em all in,

Never see 'em on TV,
'Cause that would be, a sin!

So the spin is now:

The War to End All Wars.

Settle--
All scores,

The U.S. is on--
A world tour!

The 3rd World War.

Or the war--

On the 3rd World.

See--
The plan unfurl,

Since--
The plan-Perle,

To be The Man--
In Klan-world,

Is a simple endeavour:

Wage war that'll last forever...

"Forever-ever...?"
"Forever-ever...?"
"Forever-ever...?"

How clever!

An enemy--

We can't see!

A stranger--
To you and me,

Except for--
On TV!

Like--

Zarqawi!

But--
Who the hell--

Is he?

Prime-time like KFC,
We crave him--
Fort-nightly!

See--
From Jordan,
It's crunch-time,
Coach Cheney--
Calling plays,

Fade-away--
'Til lunch-time,
Such--
Mysterious ways!

Then he's back,
Wearin' the 4-5,
Wanted: Dead or Alive.

Yet somehow--
Some way--
He always survives!

See--

This cat--
Ain't killable,
'Cause the war--
Is billable,

So--

It can't be winnable,
As we forget--
Mission critical,

Twin-towers gone:

"Bring me the head of Osama!"

I hate to say it,
But they'd rather kill--

Barack Obama!

Bad karma?
'Cause I said it?
I don't regret it!
Don't you get it?

They ain't changing course:
They want us to forget it!

It's the war.
Ho-hum.
(Yawn.)
So damn bored.

Heard what Lebron scored?

Heard--

We all--

Got Al-Gore'd?

My pal-scored,
Tix to the game,
So I'm out,

Forget what I said,

I'm so sick of caring about--

WAR!

(...)