Sunday, September 11, 2005

Bill Maher on President Bush: Wear Depends, you'll laugh 'til you pee...




"Bill Maher, beat Bush,
Like a red-headed step-child,
Bush took it in the tush,
Like Cheney does juveniles,

I must be senile,
Sayin', what I'm sayin',
But these dues I be payin',
For the news be a-preyin',
So I choose with no delayin',
Someone feelin' what they sayin',
It ain't just for payin',
It ain't just for layin',
It ain't just for us,
It's for them,
They really in it for us,
It's no sin..."



(...)


Clip courtesy of the good folks at CrooksandLiars.com


(...)


Bill Maher: George Must Go

Bill used his "New Rules" segment to blast President Bush and told him it's time to go.

Video-WMP

Video-QT

Bittorrent-WMP

Bittorent-QT

It's so easy to parody his screw ups and Maher does it easily. Bill promotes the idea of a California recall election. He likes Gary Coleman. I'm leaning towards Mary Carey myself.

12:14:34 PM Comments (121) permalink

SOURCE - http://www.crooksandliars.com/


(...)


BONUS: Fwd: FW: Bush Enjoys His Vacation in New Orleans

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Big Fall Preview: TV Guide in 60 seconds
Their pick for the Best New Comedy: Everybody Hates Chris. Best New Drama: Invasion.
Like your blog. I am new to this. I have a faressite/blog. It pretty much covers fares related stuff.

If you would it out when you have the time.

9:54 PM  
Blogger Black Krishna said...

Thanks man, I LOVE Chris Rock, and believe he is a Philosopher King we should listen to over any politician or expert, like Bob Marley, Dr. King, Michael Moore, 2Pac, Gandhi, Bob Dylan, Jon Stewart...

I'll definitely check your blog, keep hope alive...

Peace,
BK

2:40 PM  
Blogger Black Krishna said...

Incidentally, I don't know about "Invasion", but I do know a bit about "Prison Break", and have heard it discussed by people as I passed by. A friend said they're promoting the hell out of it, and even playing it 2 - 3x a day...

I was at a buddy's place the other day - he's part of my "suburban control group", and while he totally supports what I'm up to, I don't talk to him that much about this stuff. I get his family's views as they naturally form based on satellite TV and a "normal" life and series of discussions.

He said:

"Hey man, have you seen the new show Prison Break? Dude, it's awesome! In the first episode they cut off two of this guys toes!"

I winced.

I couldn't help it.

This is just like all the other new "drama" crap out there, and once we all start learning how to cheer for torture we're in a bit o' trouble...

Piece, (better stay strapped homie)
BK

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! » »

4:33 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zzzzz2018.6.1
fitflops sale
polo ralph lauren outlet
ray ban eyeglasses
nike shoes
valentino shoes
coach outlet
ralph lauren uk
coach outlet online
colts jerseys
canada goose outlet

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home