Monday, August 29, 2005

Next to Ma Dukes, My Second Favorite Quintessential Housewife: Ms. Randi Rhodes!

Okay, as a Randi Rhodes Scholar, I've gotta say, she ain't no housewife.

(To quote the great Seinfeld: "Not that there's anything wrong with that!")

But she's brilliantly plain-spoken, and conscious MILF's turn me on.

What can I say?

Hell, I ain't gonna front...

I like's me a woman that knows what she's doing...



(...)












MILF'Y MEAT'N'POTATOS - http://www.therandirhodesshow.com/live/


(...)


"Thinkin' back,
Reminiscing on my teens,
A young G,
Gettin' paid, offa dope fiends,
Fuckin' off cash that I make,
Nigga, what's tha sense of workin' hard?
If you never get to play?
I'm hustlin',
Stayin' out 'til it's dawn,
And comin' home,
At 6 o'clock in tha mornin',
Hands on my glock,
Eyes on tha prize,
Finger on tha trigga when a nigga rides,
Shootin' craps,
Bustin' niggas out tha door,
Pick my money off tha floor,
God bless tha tre-four,
Stuck on full, drunk again,
Sippin' on gin,
With a couple of friends,
Sayin' those thug life niggas be like major pimps,
Stickin' to tha rules is what made it simp,
And if I die,
Let it be,
But when they come for me,
Bury me a G...

[Chorus]

I ain't got time for bitches,
Gotta keep my mind on my motherfuckin' riches,
Even when I die,
They won't worry me,
Mama don't cry,
Bury me a G..."


- Tupac Shakur, "Bury Me A G"